So i am at mum and dads for Christmas and my eating has been terrible!!!!!!
so much high calorie food and so much volume of food its ridiculous!!!!! I'm feeling a bit out of control and there has been no exercise mainly because it has been so HOT down here at least 35 everyday it was 40 when i arrived!
I am also due for my period which makes me eat crap and be hormonal
and mums scales are WAYYYYY too kind so i sort of feel like its ok.
I know i'm going to get home and be upset by what i weigh.
my sister was asking me about goal weight and i said i'd like to be in the 70's and she said that was the most she had ever weighed, (even after being pregnant!)
I cant imagine what being at goal weight will feel like, but i must get motivated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment